Help - Super Emulator with MS XBox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel

Having technical difficulties with Supermodel? Last-minute wardrobe malfunction? Get help here.
Forum rules
Keep it classy!

• No ROM requests or links.
  • Do not ask to be a play tester.
  • Do not ask about release dates.
  • No drama!

Help - Super Emulator with MS XBox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel

Postby JamesRIves » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi All,

I'm attempting to utilize a MS XBox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel with Supermodel racing games, but I can't seem to get the configuration correct. I have it working properly with Model 2 emulator, but I can't seem to get it working with Supermodel.

The speed wheel is currently defined as controller 2. I was hoping someone has already successfully set up this particular controller and can provide me with some tips regarding how to configure it appropriately.

Thanks in advance!

Jim
JamesRIves

Re: Help - Super Emulator with MS XBox 360 Wireless Speed Wh

Postby Bart » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Hopefully you're not trying to just edit the INI file directly. Have you tried running "supermodel -config-inputs"? That's the recommended way to do it.
Bart
Site Admin

Postby JamesRIves » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:59 pm

After much experimentation, I got it working properly. The major hiccup I experienced related to the left and right triggers (brake and acceleration on racing games), but l eventually figured it out.

Thanks!

Jim
JamesRIves

Postby Bart » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:56 am

JamesRIves wrote:After much experimentation, I got it working properly. The major hiccup I experienced related to the left and right triggers (brake and acceleration on racing games), but l eventually figured it out.

Thanks!

Jim

Great to hear! Care to post your config here in case anyone else experiences the same issue?
Bart
Site Admin

Return to The Fitting Room