Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 640)

Discuss Supermodel and your favorite Model 3 games. Show off your latest threads, this is the place to see and be seen.
Forum rules
Keep it classy!

• No ROM requests or links.
  • Do not ask to be a play tester.
  • Do not ask about release dates.
  • No drama!

Re: Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 601

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:33 pm

azoreseuropa wrote:
Bart wrote:I'm not sure. I don't have a Mac and have never compiled it on one. Usually, the procedure would be to:

make -f Makefiles/Makefile.SDL.OSX.GCC

It probably isn't going to work out of the box. You can try to take a look at those other builds to see how they work and port that over. Lastly, you can try asking in the "Alternative Fashion" forum. An official release should be forthcoming in a month or so; I'll try to see if I can get R. Belmont to provide an official Mac build.

Jeez. the git need to update to teach us how to compile both Windows and macOS. Please get R. Belmot to provide an official Mac build.. Or how to compile it since I love to compiling them. Its so much fun. Much appreciate.

It's nothing to do with git. Someone was just maintaining their own mirror of the main SVN repo.

Right now, these are all unsupported and unofficial builds anyway. I'll see what I can do about providing a Mac build but it's tough for me to do so given that I don't own any Macs. In the meantime, since you enjoy compiling them, I encourage you to play around and see if you can fix up the Makefile to make it build. Then, post the changes here and I can incorporate them.
Bart
Site Admin

Postby azoreseuropa » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Bart wrote:
azoreseuropa wrote:
Bart wrote:I'm not sure. I don't have a Mac and have never compiled it on one. Usually, the procedure would be to:

make -f Makefiles/Makefile.SDL.OSX.GCC

It probably isn't going to work out of the box. You can try to take a look at those other builds to see how they work and port that over. Lastly, you can try asking in the "Alternative Fashion" forum. An official release should be forthcoming in a month or so; I'll try to see if I can get R. Belmont to provide an official Mac build.

Jeez. the git need to update to teach us how to compile both Windows and macOS. Please get R. Belmot to provide an official Mac build.. Or how to compile it since I love to compiling them. Its so much fun. Much appreciate.

It's nothing to do with git. Someone was just maintaining their own mirror of the main SVN repo.

Right now, these are all unsupported and unofficial builds anyway. I'll see what I can do about providing a Mac build but it's tough for me to do so given that I don't own any Macs. In the meantime, since you enjoy compiling them, I encourage you to play around and see if you can fix up the Makefile to make it build. Then, post the changes here and I can incorporate them.

I would be glad to but without the right tutorials and properly compile would be very annoying and frustration to figure it out. :(
azoreseuropa

Location: USA for now (Original from Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal)

Postby Joaquim Gonçalves » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:50 am

Just to remind...
Tomorow will be a year when Bart post is last post and close is thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=307&start=580#p8587
And now... Amazing what we have here.
Thanks to all. :)
Waiting...
Joaquim Gonçalves

Postby Musolini » Sun May 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi i found 606 and now 607 online, dl right now. I presume the higher the number the newer the version? I don't know if what's available on the first page is properly updated or not? Anyone know?
Musolini

Postby Shekel » Sun May 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Yes, 607 is the latest revision, see here https://sourceforge.net/p/model3emu/code/607/log/?path=

Jiterdomer usually does them when he can/and if he thinks they're worth doing. He's probably just busy right now.
Shekel

Postby Musolini » Tue May 16, 2017 6:53 am

Thanks for the info.
Musolini

Re: Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 609

Postby Jiterdomer » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:53 pm

I'm back again, update at the first post.
Feel the heartbeat of my machine through this tight seat. I feel every motion of my machine
Jiterdomer

Postby terminento » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:08 am

Jiterdomer wrote:I'm back again, update at the first post.

Thanks Jit!
terminento

Postby Joaquim Gonçalves » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:58 am

Thanks Jit. :)
Waiting...
Joaquim Gonçalves

Postby scd » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:36 pm

hey jit. there is no access anymore to your older builds. how can i get your older svns? thanks.
scd

PreviousNext

Return to The Catwalk