Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 757)

Discuss Supermodel and your favorite Model 3 games. Show off your latest threads, this is the place to see and be seen.
Forum rules
Keep it classy!

• No ROM requests or links.
  • Do not ask to be a play tester.
  • Do not ask about release dates.
  • No drama!

Re: Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 735

Postby Ian » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:50 pm

DarylWise wrote:Had to revert back to SVN 732. I actually play that Harley Davidson game on the regular now that I got myself that PS2 Yamaha Motorbike controller. Extremely fun, but every SVN after 732 makes the game lag really bad. I should be ok though right because the new SVN's just fix the transparency issues I believe? *Edit, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade also lags heavily on certain parts too with any SVN higher that 732. And Harley Davidson, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade, Emergency Call Ambulance and the Daytona games are unaffected by that right? I've never had any issues. :)

Btw, my setup:

AMD R9 390X 8GB GPU
FX-8320 4.1ghz CPU
32GB RAM DDR3

i tested on an older amd card and it seemed fine .. You rendering in 4k with 16x forced driver anti-aliasing or something crazy? Anyone else got serious performance problems on AMD cards?
Ian

Postby Toshiko » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:55 am

RX 480 here, and nope. Ship shape. Stable 60 fps in everything. 1920x1080 with forced anti-aliasing.

I'm actually still not used to VF3tb's speed after years on Dreamcast - it always feels too fast :lol:
Toshiko

Postby LeSpank » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:00 am

Ian wrote:
DarylWise wrote:Had to revert back to SVN 732. I actually play that Harley Davidson game on the regular now that I got myself that PS2 Yamaha Motorbike controller. Extremely fun, but every SVN after 732 makes the game lag really bad. I should be ok though right because the new SVN's just fix the transparency issues I believe? *Edit, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade also lags heavily on certain parts too with any SVN higher that 732. And Harley Davidson, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade, Emergency Call Ambulance and the Daytona games are unaffected by that right? I've never had any issues. :)

Btw, my setup:

AMD R9 390X 8GB GPU
FX-8320 4.1ghz CPU
32GB RAM DDR3

i tested on an older amd card and it seemed fine .. You rendering in 4k with 16x forced driver anti-aliasing or something crazy? Anyone else got serious performance problems on AMD cards?

Hi Ian,

I also have had to go back to SVN 732. I posted in another thread but it seemed to get buried.

My setup:

AMD Ryzen 7 1700X processor
AMD R9 290 4GB graphics
16GB DDR4 3200mhz RAM

Extreme slowdown on Sega Rally 2, not tested other games yet. I also dropped the graphics way down and made sure I wasn't running any crazy anti aliasing etc in the graphics profiles.
LeSpank

Postby DarylWise » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:02 am

Ian wrote:

Btw, my setup:

AMD R9 390X 8GB GPU
FX-8320 4.1ghz CPU
32GB RAM DDR3

While my card can do 4K, I only have a 1080P monitor so no. All settings are at default except for the resolution of course. It appears others have now shared the same issue.

I used to always get the latest version, but I guess now, like with a lot of software, you have a certain version that just works. And the new versions might try and fix what is not broken, and break what works just fine lol.
No disrespect to the developers though. Please don't take that comment as disrespect.
DarylWise

Postby xbrunox » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:57 am

Hi Jiterdomer. Can we have a 739 bild?
xbrunox

Re: Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 741

Postby Jiterdomer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:55 pm

おかえりなさい
Feel the heartbeat of my machine through this tight seat. I feel every motion of my machine
Jiterdomer

Postby Joaquim Gonçalves » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:46 pm

Jiterdomer wrote:おかえりなさい

Domo. ;)
Waiting...
Joaquim Gonçalves

Postby Shinobis shinpads » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:09 am

Hi guys, what's the latest build that runs on Win 32? I had some trouble with the last one I tested (not a valid win32 application) and wondered if it was my old xp playing up or I'm doing something wrong. Any help greatly appreciated!
Shinobis shinpads

Postby Ian » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:30 pm

I can build a 32bit version
but what pc do you have? If you are still running xp .. :)
Ian

Postby Shinobis shinpads » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:13 pm

Hey Ian, thanks so much for replying, that's so kind of you. Yeah, sadly set up is so, is that not going to be possible?
Shinobis shinpads

PreviousNext

Return to The Catwalk