Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 673)

Discuss Supermodel and your favorite Model 3 games. Show off your latest threads, this is the place to see and be seen.
Forum rules
Keep it classy!

• No ROM requests or links.
  • Do not ask to be a play tester.
  • Do not ask about release dates.
  • No drama!

Re: Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 582

Postby Bart » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:34 am

Joaquim Gonçalves wrote:
groundbeef wrote:Is there a different romset now? The error log keeps telling me there are no complete roms. Also, the emulator isn't reading the Games.xml.

Use my new bat, it will load the Supermodel folder as C:\Supermodel\Supermodel.exe and for roms is C:\Supermodel\roms\vf3.zip name rom :)
You always need to edit my bat and select the game you want.
Supermodel only runs in C:\ for folder you need to change the code on your computer.
For example you want to put the emulator on your admin folder like "Save Games" you need to change this on the bat.

C:\Users\your name computer\Saved Games\Supermodel\Supermodel.exe C:\Users\your name computer\Saved Games\Supermodel\roms\vf3.zip :)

Editing bat files each time you want to run Supermodel is crazy. You've resisted the command line for long enough but I think it's time to just buckle down and learn it. ;)
Bart
Site Admin

Postby MrThunderwing » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Bart wrote:
groundbeef wrote:Is there a different romset now? The error log keeps telling me there are no complete roms. Also, the emulator isn't reading the Games.xml.

You need to make sure the Config folder contains Games.xml. If someone is distributing Supermodel without this file, the pox on them.

:lol:
MrThunderwing

Re: Supermodel Latest Builds for Download (currently SVN 584

Postby wes15168 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:19 pm

I still use a supermodel gui and it works fine on the 584 revision. Its called the generic gui
My pc:
OS Windows 10 home
Proccessor Intel core i7 6700K @ 4.0 TB @ 4.50
Ram 16.00 GB
System type 64 bit
Graphics GTX 1080
700 psu
wes15168

Postby Joaquim Gonçalves » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:14 am

Bart wrote:Editing bat files each time you want to run Supermodel is crazy. You've resisted the command line for long enough but I think it's time to just buckle down and learn it. ;)

The reason i want a new UI. :)
Waiting...
Joaquim Gonçalves

Postby ConversusVans » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Harley-Davidson's region code has been fixed. At least I don't have to worry about erasing my scores each time I play :)
- Conversus W. Vans (Paul)
ConversusVans

Postby Jiterdomer » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:16 pm

The Aerosmith-like vocals are now playing if you switch to Japanese version on this emulator! I'm no longer annoyed by "wah-wah" guitar noise from the overseas version. :D
Feel the heartbeat of my machine through this tight seat. I feel every motion of my machine
Jiterdomer

Postby ConversusVans » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Jiterdomer: Yeah. I like both versions, but the wah-wah can drive an arcade tech insane I reckon. Also, I have tested your builds. They seem to run slower than the Emu-France ones. What may be causing that, do you know?

BTW, off topic of LA Riders, I managed to be able to invert the up and down controls in Star Wars Trilogy. If you want to play with a flight stick, here's my configuration of the analog:
InputAnalogJoyX = "JOY_XAXIS,MOUSE_XAXIS" ; analog, full X axis
InputAnalogJoyY = "JOY_YAXIS_INV,MOUSE_YAXIS" ; analog, full Y axis

I'm using a Logitech Attack 3 (an oldie but a goody) to play the game. Works just fine aside from a little jitter. :)
- Conversus W. Vans (Paul)
ConversusVans

Postby HarryTuttle » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:56 pm

ConversusVans wrote:I managed to be able to invert the up and down controls in Star Wars Trilogy

You can also do it from the game test menu :)
HarryTuttle

Postby Jiterdomer » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:22 pm

ConversusVans wrote:Jiterdomer: Yeah. I like both versions, but the wah-wah can drive an arcade tech insane I reckon. Also, I have tested your builds. They seem to run slower than the Emu-France ones. What may be causing that, do you know.

Well I've been using a modified dsb.cpp to fix Sega Rally 2's music and the ability to play custom music via MP2 file. I compiled my builds via Visual Studio.
Feel the heartbeat of my machine through this tight seat. I feel every motion of my machine
Jiterdomer

Postby Ian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:35 pm

I really haven't looked at the audio code at all, but it would be nice if those audio fixes were looked at :)
Ian

PreviousNext

Return to The Catwalk