Virtua Racing Coming to the Nintendo Switch under SEGA AGES

Discuss Supermodel and your favorite Model 3 games. Show off your latest threads, this is the place to see and be seen.
Forum rules
Keep it classy!

• No ROM requests or links.
  • Do not ask to be a play tester.
  • Do not ask about release dates.
  • No drama!

Virtua Racing Coming to the Nintendo Switch under SEGA AGES

Postby ferrarifan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Hey everybody i got good news. SEGA and M2 made a big announcement about an accurate arcade port of Virtua Racing is coming soon. http://www.siliconera.com/2018/09/22/vi ... -revealed/

I think that's a signal telling me that SEGA maybe willing to port other arcade titles. But we don't know for sure. Will see.
ferrarifan

Re: Virtua Racing Coming to the Nintendo Switch under SEGA A

Postby Toshiko » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:28 pm

I'm confused... they're saying it's a faithful port of the arcade original with emulation being built from the ground up, but those screens look absolutely nothing like the arcade version. I'm still interested, though; I've bought every other version of the game they've released so far.
Toshiko

Re: Virtua Racing Coming to the Nintendo Switch under SEGA A

Postby ferrarifan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Toshiko wrote:I'm confused... they're saying it's a faithful port of the arcade original with emulation being built from the ground up, but those screens look absolutely nothing like the arcade version. I'm still interested, though; I've bought every other version of the game they've released so far.
I forgot to add Emulation. That's what I meant though.
ferrarifan

Return to The Catwalk