Page 8 of 10

Re: Now that Model 3's been emulated, what's left...?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:19 am
by MrThunderwing
I had the Sega Master System back in the good old 8-bit days, so it was that Safari Hunt game for me. I think with the exception of the Sega Megadrive I owned a light gun on all my old consoles. My personal faves: Virtua cop 1 and 2 on the Saturn, Point Blank and Ghoul Panic on PS1 and Crisis Zone on the PS2 was pretty cool as well. Think I owned one of the Time Crisis games either on PS1 or 2, but can't remember which. I can feel myself getting tempted to get a Playstation move just for the lightgun games... I love Deadstorm Pirates and HOTD 4, but it's just not the same playing with a controller.

Re: Now that Model 3's been emulated, what's left...?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:35 am
by GamerGee
that what the US dremcast sucked on.. all of the light gun games were censored from using light guns because of colmbine.. the jap versions had light gun support.. so i was playing with the controller for a while..

Re: Now that Model 3's been emulated, what's left...?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:02 pm
by Jiterdomer
Have you guys played Giant Gram series (2 and 2000) and Dynamite Baseball 99 because the game crashes randomly during gameplay

Re: Now that Model 3's been emulated, what's left...?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:03 pm
by MrThunderwing
GamerGee wrote:that what the US dremcast sucked on.. all of the light gun games were censored from using light guns because of colmbine.. the jap versions had light gun support.. so i was playing with the controller for a while..


Ahhh, how could I forget my Dreamcast Light gun as well. Mind you HOTD 2 was the only game I ever bought for it though. I didn't realise the US had a ban on light guns for awhile - I mean it's not as if you could mistake the DC one for the real thing:

Image

Jiterdomer wrote:Have you guys played Giant Gram series (2 and 2000) and Dynamite Baseball 99 because the game crashes randomly during gameplay


Nah mate, not really into Wrestling or Baseball games.

Re: Now that Model 3's been emulated, what's left...?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:12 pm
by Jiterdomer
Giant Gram features two Virtua Fighter characters as a special guest

Re: Now that Model 3's been emulated, what's left...?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:34 am
by stupotty1210
i found this relating to SEGA Lindbergh, interesting read by all means, tho not many answers.

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?38528-Lindbergh&s=4023803804e7991d8e95cc704f7931c3

Re: Now that Model 3's been emulated, what's left...?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:50 pm
by AnimalBear
stupotty1210 wrote:i found this relating to SEGA Lindbergh, interesting read by all means, tho not many answers.

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?38528-Lindbergh&s=4023803804e7991d8e95cc704f7931c3


Oh yeah?
About Sega Triforce will see on Demul, but a few probably SEGA Lindbergh too.
The Dark inside from cah4e3 still there :twisted:

Re: Now that Model 3's been emulated, what's left...?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:27 am
by Outrunner
As far as i know Sega Triforce is emulated in Dolphin not Demul. The guys at Dolphin once said they were gonna work on it more (there was only 1 playable game i think)
If the guys at Demul want to put Triforce in there, then get ready for years and years of c***teasers.
And when they'll finally release it, it'll suck XD.
The guys from Demul lost all my sympathy, sorry but *points to Demul 0.57*.

Re: Now that Model 3's been emulated, what's left...?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:02 pm
by emmanu888
Outrunner wrote:As far as i know Sega Triforce is emulated in Dolphin not Demul. The guys at Dolphin once said they were gonna work on it more (there was only 1 playable game i think)
If the guys at Demul want to put Triforce in there, then get ready for years and years of c***teasers.
And when they'll finally release it, it'll suck XD.
The guys from Demul lost all my sympathy, sorry but *points to Demul 0.57*.


triforce is emulated in dolphin mario kart gp2 is now emulated thanks to crediar and if you have a hacked wii also thanks to crediar you can play the two mario kart games using quadforce

Re: Now that Model 3's been emulated, what's left...?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:57 pm
by MrThunderwing
emmanu888 wrote:
Outrunner wrote:As far as i know Sega Triforce is emulated in Dolphin not Demul. The guys at Dolphin once said they were gonna work on it more (there was only 1 playable game i think)
If the guys at Demul want to put Triforce in there, then get ready for years and years of c***teasers.
And when they'll finally release it, it'll suck XD.
The guys from Demul lost all my sympathy, sorry but *points to Demul 0.57*.


triforce is emulated in dolphin mario kart gp2 is now emulated thanks to crediar and if you have a hacked wii also thanks to crediar you can play the two mario kart games using quadforce


Indeed it is. Here's a link for those who want more details and also access to the latest Triforce compatible build of Dolphin: http://forums.dolphin-emulator.com/show ... ?tid=23763