MASTERS OF DRIVING

Discuss Supermodel and your favorite Model 3 games. Show off your latest threads, this is the place to see and be seen.
Forum rules
Keep it classy!

• No ROM requests or links.
  • Do not ask to be a play tester.
  • Do not ask about release dates.
  • No drama!

Re: MASTERS OF DRIVING

Postby Noohbleur » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:19 am

everyone's jesus at scud race (plus) except me, so i drove with the rocket on super beginner to add more flavors to this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcw0b1HK1rQ

i'm sure that i didn't manage to get the best out of the rocket, so anyone who've had played this can beat up my record with the 4 original cars.
Noohbleur

Postby MrThunderwing » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:21 am

Nice drifting. You didn't use any of your turbo boosts though - the three little blue icon things you can see in the bottom right of the screen (been awhile since I played Scud Race Plus but IIRC you activate them with the start button).
MrThunderwing

Postby MichaelMichael54321 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:15 am

MrThunderwing wrote:You didn't use any of your turbo boosts though - the three little blue icon things you can see in the bottom right of the screen (been awhile since I played Scud Race Plus but IIRC you activate them with the start button).

And that's exactly why I don't use the rocket because the turbo boosts leave little room for error. If you use one on either straightaway, good luck trying to stop as you hurdle about 300+ mph (~400+ km/h) into a turn.

And yes, you do use the start button to activate them.
MichaelMichael54321 wrote:"You haven't seen SEGA's arcade success like this...Sega Model 3"

My gaming rig specs, courtesy of CPU-Z:
http://valid.x86.fr/i35lsi
MichaelMichael54321

Postby Noohbleur » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:45 am

MichaelMichael54321 wrote:And that's exactly why I don't use the rocket because the turbo boosts leave little room for error. If you use one on either straightaway, good luck trying to stop as you hurdle about 300+ mph (~400+ km/h) into a turn.

And yes, you do use the start button to activate them.

wait, doesnt brake stop the boosts? on other runs it works for me
Noohbleur

Previous

Return to The Catwalk