Supermodel 0.3a for mac os lion...please :D

Linux geeks and Mac OS hipsters unite! A board for discussion of Supermodel on non-Windows platforms.
Forum rules
Keep it classy!

• No ROM requests or links.
  • Do not ask to be a play tester.
  • Do not ask about release dates.
  • No drama!

Supermodel 0.3a for mac os lion...please :D

Postby keksybol7571 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:29 am

Hello, just got SM 0.2a running on my iMac, a big thank you to all the team that worked on this amazing project :D.
I've been looking for a pre-compiled version of 0.3a for Mac OS Lion, it would be great to have all the specular highlights and improvements on the new build, if anyone can help that would be awesome ;)
keksybol7571

Re: Supermodel 0.3a for mac os lion...please :D

Postby Bart » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 am

R. Belmont has compiled the official releases as a courtesy and we can't expect him to compile every WIP build. Your best bet for now would be to compile it on your own. R. Belmont posted some of the pre-requisites necessary for running Supermodel on Mac and compilation should be relatively straightforward. You can try to extract the source code (by grabbing it via svn from Sourceforge) and running:

Code: Select all
make -f Makefiles/Makefile.SDL.OSX.GCC

Maybe we can try to get a build how-to put together but in order for that to happen, someone has to compile the latest version and send detailed step-by-step instructions, preferably with screenshots.
Bart
Site Admin

Re: Supermodel 0.3a for mac os lion...please :D

Postby keksybol7571 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks Bart I will try what you have suggested, again thank you very much for such a brilliant piece of code :D
keksybol7571

Return to Alternative Fashion