Very little changes to the Input System in general. Maybe Bart could keep an eye on it and see if it fits his private build and/or could be safely submitted to the current public one.
- Changed middle value for 'FishingReel' from '0x80' to 0, so that leaving analog/digital controls in neutral position doesn't cause fishing reel to spin. Total excursion "resolution" is halved, but at least is more usable.
- Swapped 'FishingRodY' and 'FishingStickY' axis min/max levels so you don't have to invert them in supermodel.ini, also control mapping is a little more obvious and natural (i.e. InputFishingStickDown = "JOY1_POV1_DOWN")
- Code cosmetics: adjusted some alignment using spaces and tabs
- Added 'InputSystem' option parsing to supermodel.ini, in addition to the existing one from command-line. Add it to the 'Global' section and specify, between double quotes, the subsystem (i.e. InputSystem = "xinput")
- Changed (non working) mouse hiding function from "Inputs->GetInputSystem()->SetMouseVisibility()" to "SDL_ShowCursor()" and set to hide it when playing with light gun (Lost Word) or when in fullscreen.
- (From MAME) sets only one bit, instead of two, for gear shift up/down in Harley. Can't see any difference though.
- Added correct cast/select inputs for "getbass". For what is worth, since is still unplayable.
- (3.59 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Last edited by HarryTuttle
on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.