prototype games and littles changes (games.xml)

Technical discussion for those interested in Supermodel development and Model 3 reverse engineering. Prospective contributors welcome.
Forum rules
Keep it classy!

• No ROM requests or links.
  • Do not ask to be a play tester.
  • Do not ask about release dates.
  • No drama!

Re: prototype games and littles changes (games.xml)

Postby Spindizzi » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:49 am

re,
hum, I made some tests and I can get your error
try this
you must have one and only one ffb rom in your rom set (ie : make 2 differents rom set)
if the two ffb roms are Inside, like I said previously (my bad :oops: ), i've got same error, strange.
and of course, you must have one ffb rom activated in your games.xml (warning with comment in/out syntax : <!-- and --> )

I don't know about stcc rom missing, in 207 mame rom set and even older revision, the file is present (but nammed epr-18261.ic9)
Spindizzi

Postby doteater » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:23 am

for the sake of clarity :
i never included both files because i couldn't find the touring one ; i got those weird errors when i only included the one from scud :P

i can now confirm that everything is fine if you only add that particular file from touring
(the reason why i couldn't find it at first was because the rom for the model 2 emu is different to the mame one..duh)

kinda funny how,after all this,lemans is still completely unplayable anyway unless you're using a steering wheel ? (i must assume)
even after calibrating stuff in test mode , the car is like a bar of soap if you're on keyboard :!:
doteater

Postby Spindizzi » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:57 am

re,
depending the car, but porsche is a real soap car :lol:

I sent you a pm, in case
Spindizzi

Previous

Return to The Dark Room